Intense Enterprise Service Bus will empower you to define how your systems and processes will connect. Take full advantage of your business information and resources and discover easier pathways to performing your routine tasks. Outline how your important data will be shared and stored throughout your company.
Intense ESB presents the opportunity to turn many separate programs into one connected system. Common databases, dictionaries, and reporting schemes all make things simpler for you and your employees. Operations within your company will run smoother, thanks to the free flow of information and maximization of your data management resources.
Intense ESB serves as the connecting hub for many different applications. Information flows efficiently from one program and is distributed accordingly throughout the system to others. That information flow is pre-defined based on the company structure, processes and requirements so that all the sources and destinations for the data can communicate. The two-way synchronization of data allows it to be imported and exported to and from external systems. This high level interconnectivity enables your business to automate how all your systems receive information and process it for further use.
The platform component designed to provide a continuous and fully automated flow of data between systems operating within the company. The shared interface allows you to create connections between any data sources or applications quickly. These connections make even the most diverse applications act as one common IT system. The scope of the exchanged information is fully definable, based on the web services methods, and ensures that all data exchange mechanisms are versioned, providing heightened convenience for users. Also, once the IT infrastructure requires expansion or the addition of the next interfaces, Intense ESB enables the implementation of these amendments at any time without the need for modification of existing mechanisms of data exchange.
Find out how your company may conduct efficient data exchange!
Consult our experts for free
Intense ESB is able to connect different types of software through a variety of methods, based on the information and individual need. Currently used programs are examined to determine the best technique or tools for integration, along with the types of information they must share. A scope of the integration is prepared with all of the integrations mapped out and libraries programmed for communication with external systems. Companies containing multi-structural enterprises will be able to create an architecture whereby two or more completely separate businesses can combine some or all their system information in one place. The possibilities for mapping out the system structure of your organization are endless thanks to the flexibility of Intense ESB and its integration capabilities.
- Use of data from multiple IT systems in operational and controlling processes
- Replacement of multiple interfaces for data recording with one interface
- Extending the functionality of the currently utilized software
- Automation of communication between different system
Example Integration Processes
- Dictionaries e.g.: files of products, customers etc.
- Cost invoices
- Storage, sale, payment etc.
- Dedicated objects
- Connection with systems of shipping, B2B, logistics centers and online stores
- Weight and meter systems of machines and equipment within transport and production management
- Mail clients
- Definable data in environments which consists of multiple domain systems
- INTENSE API (Application Programming Interface)
- Web Services
- Data exchange through data files (XML, EXCEL, TXT, CSV, JDF, JMF, & others)
- DTS (Data Transformation Services or SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Procedures and Queries in SQL
your business processes!
Contact us to receive the offer!
Call us +48 604 526 261 or fill the form!